Starting April 12, 2009, Faith Promise launched a new worship service. Now, in addition to the five worship times that occur on our physical campus, we now have two online interactive broadcasts of our worship service. Each Sunday at 10:00 & 11:45 am, people from all over the world gather online at our Internet Campus (iCampus) to worship, chat, share prayer requests, and even do ministry online.
A few cool things we’ve seen happen on the Internet Campus:
- Family members who are geographically distant from one another can worship together online.
- People attending the iCampus are inviting their friends and family to attend through Facebook and Twitter.
- People are requesting one-on-one prayer through online prayer chat with one of our prayer volunteers.
- Families with new babies or dealing with sickness are able to stay connected from home.
- People looking for a church in the Knoxville area have been able to get acquainted with the ministry of Faith Promise.