1. Who is on the “stool” in your home?
2. How did it make you feel when Chris described carrying the body of death?
3. How does it make you feel that there is a stool, a place of authority, in your own life that directs your life?
4. From the list in Galatians 5:19, which ones do you deal with routinely?
5. According to Romans 8:1, there is no condemnation for those in Christ. What does that mean to you?
6. What actions are you willing to take this week to place Jesus on your stool and not your flesh?