1. What are your thoughts about Satan? Is he real? How much power does he have?
2. Satan was described as our adversary, deceiver, tempter and hinderer. Which of these have you seen Satan be in your life or in the life of someone else? Describe that time.
3. What are some lies Satan uses to deceive us? How do you know the difference between his lies and the truth?
4. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 talks about holding your thoughts captive. What are some ways to hold your thoughts captive?
5. We can’t resist temptation by our own will. Only by the power of the Holy Spirit can we resist temptation. How can we be empowered by the Holy Spirit to resist temptation?