1. Colossians 3:8 lists things we need to “put off”. Which of these characteristics do you need take off and throw out of your closet?
2. Colossians 3:10 talks of putting on “the new self”. For what “new” thing will you be known in 2010?
3. As we strive to “put on” the characteristics listed in Colossians 3:12-14, the price for not clothing ourselves appropriately is high. What are some of the costs for not exemplifying compassion, kindness, humility, and other traits?
4. Which of the characteristics do you need the most? Similar to Pastor Chris, is it patience? Is it forgiveness?
5. Describe a time when you saw these characteristics lived out in the life of someone you know.
6. How can you begin to put on the “new self” today, this week, this month, and in 2010?