Stocks and Bonds: I Want The Blessings
1. Pastor Chris told a story of the junk cars that needed to be prayed out of his life. What junk needs to be prayed out of your life?
2. How would your life be different, or the same, if there were both extravagant getting and giving?
3. How does the principle of sowing and reaping effect your thoughts on giving? Give an example where you gave a lot and you subsequently reaped a lot.
4. Have you ever found yourself in financial bondage? What did it take for you to surrender to God’s plan?
5. In Hebrews 11, it says, “faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Share a story of when God moved when you expressed faith in something hoped for but not seen. How does this scripture speak to us about money?
6. Malachi 3:10-11 speaks about giving tithes and God’s return blessings. How will you test God with your giving?