Parent Connection – August 4, 2010
Focus: The Worship Labyrinth tonight is an “awakening of the soul” that will give children, students, and families a chance to worship God together in a unique and powerful setting. Come ready to sing your heart out and connect with God in a new and fresh way as we tell Him how awesome He is!
- Why do we use music to worship God?
- Does God know or care that we participate in worshipping Him?
- Why is it important to worship God as a family in addition to individually?
- What are some ways that you can continue to worship as a family throughout the week?
- The following line is from one of the songs we sing tonight called “You.” How have you seen this in your life and the life of your family?
“My dreams have found their purpose, my future in Your hands.
This life would have no meaning if it weren’t for You.”