Join Us for The fp Women’s Group Gathering, Friday, March 9th, 6:30 pm at the Pellissippi Campus
“Spring Clean Up For The Heart And Soul.”
Please join us for our quarterly fp Women’s Group Gathering on Friday, March 9, 2012, @ 6:30 p.m. in Satellite 1. You will find a warm, friendly, and fun atmosphere providing an opportunity for you to connect, develop friendships, grow in Christ, and be equipped for service. We will have sign-ups for our Spring Bible Studies and sign ups to serve at the Gathering. It will also be an outreach to other women in the community that need Christ or Christian fellowship.
• Our Theme Verse is “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10
• Our speaker is Sonja Wood, a local minister’s wife who has spoken at the Tennessee Baptist Convention
• We will not do the elective classes at this Gathering
• Door prizes will be awarded
• Dinner will be served
• Childcare will be provided
• Please register at www.faithpromise.org/women so that we have an accurate count for food and child care.
fp WOMEN’S GROUPS PURPOSE STATEMENT: fp Women’s Groups exist to help women become who God created them to be in order that they can fulfill their destiny. We will equip and encourage women to connect with other women, grow into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ, and serve one another, our community, and the world.
OUR GOAL: CONNECT – GROW – SERVE
OUR MANIFESTO: “Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.” –Colossians 2:6-7