Main Idea: Every person has unique skills and abilities gifted by God and meant, in part, to serve the local church.
Discussion Starter: Has someone served you or made a big impact on you?
Click on the picture below to watch with your group:
Primary Scriptures: 1 Peter 4:10, Acts 2:46, Galatians 6:9
- Where do think is greatest need for service at Faith Promise?
- If you are not currently serving at Faith Promise, what is keeping you from going ALL iN?
- This weekend, Pastor Chris asked a tough question: “What would Faith Promise look like if every Promisor played like you?”
- Read Galatians 6:9. How do you deal with serving fatigue?
- Read Ephesians 6:6-7. A primary difference between a volunteer and a servant is the heart behind the work. How does it make a difference when you serve wholeheartedly?
Discovery Bible Method:
For deeper study, as an alternative to the questions above, read Galatians 6:9 and use the Discovery Bible Method to explore the passage.
Engaging at Faith Promise: If you currently serve at Faith Promise, describe what you do to the rest of the group and how others can get involved.
Engaging in Community and the World: This weekend Pastor Chris quoted Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., “Everybody can be great, because anybody can serve.” Has you group already got a plan to serve somewhere in the community this year?