Monterrey Mission 2015 is an international mission experience tailor-made for first-timers, families and seasoned veterans, alike. It’s so addicting… they call it ‘missions on crack’!
We Want to Show Kids:
- That the Bible is the source of wisdom and truth.
- How what they learn applies to their daily lives.
- That relationships with Small Group Leaders and friends matter.
What We Ask of You:
In order for us to create the best avenues to connect with your child, we ask that YOU:
- Attend the same worship service time on a regular basis (weekly or every other week, depending on your family circumstance)
- Let us know of any specialized needs.
- Introduce yourself to your child’s Small Group Leader.
- Keep your Security Receipt close by. You will also need to present this tag when you pick up your child.
What We Will Do:
In order for us to create the best avenues to connect with your child, WE will: