Print This Post
What We Ask of You:
In order for us to provide safe and loving care for your child, we ask that YOU:
- Label all belongings such as pacifiers, cups, blankets, toys, etc.
- Let us know of an special instructions and if your child is potty training or in a diaper/pull up.
- Let us know if your child has any specialized needs or food allergies.
- Helps us uphold our Well Child Policy by staying home and watching church online if your child has been sick within the past 24 hours. (This includes fever, vomiting, unclear drainage from eyes or nose, symptoms of ear infections, vomiting, unexplained rashes, diarrhea, any other communicable disease or symptoms of pain)
- Keep your Security Receipt close by. If you are needed we will page you by displaying the alphanumeric security code along with the child’s first name on the screen in the auditorium. You will also need to present this tag when you pick up your child.
What We Will Do:
In order for us to provide safe and loving care for your child, WE will: