A Christmas Carol
1. Does the path you’re on lead to the destination you desire?
2. What is one regret you have from your past?
3. How has the world “scrooged” you?
4. Have you grown into the person you thought you would become?
5. “The way you live this life will be reflected in your eternity.” How does this statement make you feel?
6. “If you change your course, you can can change your destiny.” How does this statement make you feel?
7. What is one thing you’re going to change today, this week, and this month that will effect your path? your destination?
An Attitude of Gratitude
1. How does gratitude relate to spiritual warfare?
2. For what are you thankful? For things? For relationships? For God?
3. How do you relate to the story of the ten lepers? Are you the one or the nine?
4. What’s the difference between being grateful IN vs FOR all things?
5. If you wrote a note of thanks to God, what would be in your note?
6. What are some ways you can show others you are thankful for them?
Behind Enemy Lines
1. How does it make you feel that the devil is the ruler of this world?
2. Having things is not bad. Things having you is bad. What are some things that have you?
3. Are there any “Sodoms” from which you need to run?
4. Lot was not a witness for God in Sodom. How is your witness in your world?
5. Knowing that you are behind enemy lines, what are some things you can do to be prepared for the battle?
Sin is an Inside Job
1. Who is on the “stool” in your home?
2. How did it make you feel when Chris described carrying the body of death?
3. How does it make you feel that there is a stool, a place of authority, in your own life that directs your life?
4. From the list in Galatians 5:19, which ones do you deal with routinely?
5. According to Romans 8:1, there is no condemnation for those in Christ. What does that mean to you?
6. What actions are you willing to take this week to place Jesus on your stool and not your flesh?
1. What are your thoughts about Satan? Is he real? How much power does he have?
2. Satan was described as our adversary, deceiver, tempter and hinderer. Which of these have you seen Satan be in your life or in the life of someone else? Describe that time.
3. What are some lies Satan uses to deceive us? How do you know the difference between his lies and the truth?
4. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 talks about holding your thoughts captive. What are some ways to hold your thoughts captive?
5. We can’t resist temptation by our own will. Only by the power of the Holy Spirit can we resist temptation. How can we be empowered by the Holy Spirit to resist temptation?