We’re thrilled with the progress of our Blount County Campus facility. The space is being renovated, and the separation wall is already up.
Watch the video below as Wayne Burress, our Blount County Campus Pastor highlights the progress.
Join with other young adults for contests, LIVE Music, Guitar Hero, and a Movie to wrap up the night… all while floating on the lake! Friday, June 18, from 5:30-11:30 pm.
Meet up at 3105 Stephens Landing Way, Knoxville, TN 37932
Loving God, The Heart of God
1. Pastor Chris stated that while our task is not extremely difficult, our environment is dangerous. How and when is this true in your life?
2. Why did you first turn to God? No hope? Fear? Nowhere else to turn?
3. Revelations 2:5 states “remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first …” At what point in your walk have you been the closest to God? When were you most in love with God? How do we stay or get back to that point?
4. Pastor Chris said that no matter what we do, God can not love us more than He already does. Do you love Him back? Expand on your answer.
5. Has there been a time when you were so involved in “doing” God’s work, that “doing” became more important than loving God?
6. How does it make you fill that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ (Romans 8:1)?
Men, bring yourself, a friend, or your son or daughter to Melton Hill Park on Saturday, June 12, from 11 am until 4 pm, for a day of swimming, boat rides, fishing*, tube pulls, volleyball, whiffleball, hiking, horseshoes, FOOD, and FUN with some great guys. *Fishing equipment provided, fishing license NOT required for ANYONE!
For details, e-mail email@example.com.
Hello Faith Promise Family,
This weekend, June 12-13, we begin a thought-provoking new three-week series that you won’t want to miss! Jesus commanded us to be fishers of men. What happens when the catch demands more than you were expecting? Are you willing to brave the elements and immerse yourself in a not-so-friendly environment? If you do, you’ll discover it’s the most rewarding thing you’ll ever do! Join us for the next three weekends as we cast aside the easy life and embark upon the Deadliest Catch.
I also want to remind you to mark your calendars now for our Fourth of July celebration to be held Sunday, July 4, from 5-10 pm at the Pellissippi State Community College Campus. It will be an exciting evening of food, fun, inflatables and worship and it’s all FREE! We will conclude the evening with a spectacular fireworks display by Pyro Shows. Please plan to bring your lost and unchurched family and friends to this super outreach event. Please note that this will take the place of our regular worship services on July 3-4. (Facebook Event)
In order to keep all of our children safe while participating in the various activities provided that evening it will take lots of teamwork and lots of volunteers! Please sign up at faithpromise.org/july to supervise an activity for a one-hour time slot. It is going to be awesome!
I look forward to seeing you this weekend!
You Be The One
1. What are your dreams? Spiritual? Relational? Financial? Others?
2. What one step can you take to move closer to one of your dreams?
3. With whom have you shared your dreams?
4. How has these people helped you move closer to your dreams?
5. Pastor Chris stated “if your habits are not moving you towards your dreams, then either you to need to change your habits or your dreams.” Are your habits leading you to your dreams? What needs to change?