10% Tithe – Blount County
1. What have you been through that was tough at the time for which you are now thankful?
2. Pastor Chris spoke about Hebrews 12 where it talks about running the race with endurance while keeping our eyes on Jesus. What does this mean? What does this mean to you in your current circumstances?
3. What steps of faith are required as we begin taking steps into launching a new campus in Blount County? What does this mean to you personally?
4. Moving forward requires change. What will you have to think of differently as Faith Promise moves to Blount County? Technology? My role? The role of the Pastor? The importance of proximity to the unchurched?
5. In the Book of Joshua, the priests of Israel shouted God’s blessings and curses from the mountain tops over the people. Share a praise report. How is God shouting blessing more audibly in your life right now?
Coming To A Location Near You
1. What are some of your branches in your own life that are producing fruit? What are some of your branches that need to be pruned, because they are not producing fruit?
2. Pastor Chris said the lost matter more. Who, in your life, are the lost? What are doing to reach them?
3. What has God ask you to do? What must He do that only He can do in order for you to be successful?
4. What about what Wayne & Angie Burress would make you nervous? What about it is exciting to you?
5. How do you put yourself in a position to be used by God? What role can you play specifically as Faith Promise launches the Blount County campus?
Don’t just be a 20-something, DO-something. This weekend experience is specifically designed to help all 20-somethings discover and take the next step, regardless of where that step might lead.
March 14, 2010
Sunday morning, 11:45 a.m.
Are you in High School and looking for an opportunity to have fun, connect with friends, and be challenged to go deeper in your relationship with God? If so, you won’t want to miss the High School Spring Retreat. For details and information, go here: http://faithpromise.org/events
1. Where will you be with God in 10 years?
2. Read Acts 2. How is Faith Promise being an “Acts 2” church? Are you doing your part?
3. Which of the characteristics of the “Acts 2” church do you see in your group?
4. What is most difficult for you? To love the Lord your God with all your heart? With all your soul? With all your mind? With all your strength?
5. Share a recent experience when you showed love to a neighbor?
6. Faith Promise endeavors to be a church marked by grace where everyone is welcome and loved. What is one thing you will do this week to show grace and love to a neighbor?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, check out our Missions page for opportunities to serve.