1. Do you see Christmas as a Holy day or simply another holiday? Do your actions reflect your answer?
2. Early in his talk Pastor Chris posed the question ”Religion or relationship … Where are you?”. What is the difference? And where are you?
3. The three wise men, or kings, traveled a great distance to see the Christ child, requiring planning, determination, purpose, and sacrifice. How far are you willing to travel for Christ? What sacrifices do you expect to make to follow Christ?
4. At some point, the Grinch “got it”, the real meaning of Christmas. When did you “get it”? Who in your life needs to “get it”, and what one thing will you do to help?
5. The Grinch was changed. How have you been changed since Jesus came into your heart?
From time to time people ask if they can buy Faith Promise branded items. While we do sometimes purchase large numbers of items to sell on location, this online store allows you to purchase the exact styles, colors, and sizes that work best for you.
The newest edition is a Faith Promise mouse pad so you can show your love for Faith Promise at home or work.
Beginning this weekend, we’re getting into the Christmas spirit as we launch our new sermon series, Christmas Classics. If you’re looking for a church in the Knoxville area, we’d love to have you as our guest as we look at some familiar films and talk about the true message of Christmas.