Here are the goals that have been established for Faith Promise Church for 2010:
1. For what are you asking God in 2010?
2. Share a time when your spiritual confidence and faith were not big enough.
3. Share a time when your spiritual faith endured despite your circumstances.
4. Which of the FPC 2009 goals were you most surprised we met?
5. Do you have a spiritual growth plan or spiritual goals for 2010?
Take a look at some highlights of what God did at Faith Promise in 2009:
1. Colossians 3:8 lists things we need to “put off”. Which of these characteristics do you need take off and throw out of your closet?
2. Colossians 3:10 talks of putting on “the new self”. For what “new” thing will you be known in 2010?
3. As we strive to “put on” the characteristics listed in Colossians 3:12-14, the price for not clothing ourselves appropriately is high. What are some of the costs for not exemplifying compassion, kindness, humility, and other traits?
4. Which of the characteristics do you need the most? Similar to Pastor Chris, is it patience? Is it forgiveness?
5. Describe a time when you saw these characteristics lived out in the life of someone you know.
6. How can you begin to put on the “new self” today, this week, this month, and in 2010?
You are invited to be part of a LIVE CD recording on Wednesday, January 13 at 6:30 pm. We will reveal the Top Ten Songs of 2009 and record a LIVE CD of those songs.
If you’re unable to attend in person, we’ll be streaming the service live on our Internet Campus at http://faithpromise.org.
Help us spread the word, and don’t miss this awesome night!
Did you know that God has a wardrobe designed just for you? Find out what to wear in our new series that begins this weekend.